We are looking for a positive team member to join our customer service team to deliver an exceptional customer experience and build a sense of belonging.
This is a casual role.
- Provide excellent customer service to both customers and retailers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and retailers
- Ensure customer requests are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Process sale of gift cards and hire equipment
- Drive the membership of the Kids Club and VIP database
- Assist the Marketing and Customer Service teams with support tasks
- 1+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Passionate about providing a customer-friendly environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Cash handling skills
- Basic Excel skills
Our enterprising culture empowers our people to do their best work, collaborating with our global experts to maximise every opportunity and lead the industry. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.