Working across key clients in the Auckland Office, this role is a pivotal one within the agency responsible for the delivery of social media ad campaigns on behalf of MBM clients.
This role reports to a Senior Social Manager.
What you will do
- Attending client WIPs, briefings and other client meetings and presenting responses to client briefs.
- Providing input into social strategy and social implementation campaign development; taking a client or internal brief for social media investment and developing an analytically led recommendation.
- Planning and checking master media plans across a portfolio of social brands.
- Conducting research to support the creation of social media plans.
- Identifying appropriate social and data partners, sites and/or platforms to use.
- Loading ad placements into the relevant self-service systems across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube or other platforms as required. Creating and distributing ad-tags & click-tags along with creative material to media partners, implementing campaign changes as required, and entering costs into media booking system.
- Monitoring campaign performance during campaigns and optimising performance.
- Creating campaign and KPI performance reports (both interim and final) to be presented internally and to clients.
- Identifying insights from results to inform future campaigns.
- Monitoring emerging technologies and new developments to ensure MBM stays ahead of technology.
- Contributing to thought leadership POVs and agency knowledge sharing.
Our offer to you
- A collaborative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme.
- 2+ years Enterprise/corporate Facebook and/or Instagram ad implementation experience with Business Manager/Power Editor
- You will have strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of digital and social landscape
- Works well within a team based dynamic
- Curious and a hunger for learning
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.