We are seeking a suitably experienced Store Person to join our busy support team. This Store Person will ensure all processing department consumable needs are met as well as procedures and activities related to Food Safety and Quality are followed and adhered to with uniformity.
This role will suit someone with drive, initiative, computer skills, the ability to work unsupervised and excellent communication skills. Ideally you have come from a busy warehouse position that involved performing a variety of duties
Reporting to the Purchasing officer, Candidates must have suitable forklift licenses
Packing & Dispatch:
- Assist with the picking and packing of relevant products for supply to our processing departments
- Load and unload vehicles maintaining a safe approach at all times
- Ensuring that stock in store is correctly rotated.
- Maintaining good standard of cleanliness in all work areas.
- Ensure all packaging is kept in a hygienic and presentable manner
- Stock taking
While previous experience in this role would be an advantage, we are willing to offer training to a successful applicant with suitable experience and the right temperament.
We want to hear from you, don't wait - pick up the phone now and contact our HR team or send your CV through and let us get back to you.
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply.