- Advance your career within the transport industry
- Stable employment and the security to build a future
- Join a company that values work-life balance
- East Tamiki based
Join a brilliant team and ensure all products are handled in accordance with the customer's specification.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that the workplace is operating in a safe way as per the H&S requirements
- Complying fully with the Risk Management Programme
- Maintaining site security and integrity during the night shift operation
- Looking after Inventory and Pallet management
- Managing relationships to achieve superior levels of customer service
- Looking after cleaning and maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring all product to be loaded is packed to customer specification and is in a fit state for shipment
- Working with the H&S coordinator and ensure staff understand safety requirements
- Ensuring all staff complete RMP awareness training and comply with RMP requirements.
- Developing, coaching, guiding and support team members to achieve individual objectives and personal development opportunities
What you'll need:
- A tertiary qualification in business (or related discipline) is an advantage
- 5+ years working in warehouses
- Extensive experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in the use of Microsoft applications
- Effective customer relationship management skills
- Effective organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people at all levels and externally
What Halls can offer you!
- Career stability and the opportunity to develop within a growing company!
- The opportunity to work with a talented supportive team
- The opportunity to join the Halls Group Southern Cross Plan
- A safety-focused environment
Icepak is a subsidiary of Hall's Group. Halls is a fast-growing transport company in refrigerated transport, storage and logistics. We're well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service.
Our committed Store people, drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to service our customers and 'deliver the goods'.
If all this sounds like you then we definitely want to hear from you.