At Hall's we are on the hunt for someone who can be the friendly face of our business, delivering chilled or frozen freight out of our Palmerston North Depot. Join a team that is proud to represent some of NZ's biggest names in food, and build your career with an industry leader.
Are you an experienced driver looking for your next role? If you have the right attitude and are keen to showcase it, this is an excellent role to begin your career path within Hall's.
What would you be doing?
- Working as part of a team to ensure goods get out on time and in full
- Loading and unloading using pallet jacks, trolleys etc.
- Checking temperature settings at loading and monitoring during transport
- Collaborating with depot teams to plan and execute load configurations that minimize disruption to our customers
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation that goes along with our deliveries
- Completing daily vehicle checks and maintaining vehicles to a high standard
- Gaining Experience to progress to Class 5 on our RTF Program
You'll need a full and clean Class 4 license, solid driving experience and a commitment to working safely.
This is an important front-line role because you represent Halls with every customer you meet. We are after someone who is self-motivated with a positive attitude and the level of physical fitness required for this kind of role.
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well- established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
If you think you have what we're after apply now: Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz
We are an essential service and continue operating throughout all Alert Levels. To protect you, our people and our customers, you will be required to provide evidence that you have had your COVID vaccinations.