- Kick start your career with the leader in specialised chilled and frozen transport and storage
- Stable employment and the security to build a future
- Napier Based
Join a brilliant team handling inwards and outwards goods and supporting the delivery of the best of Kiwi food to families in New Zealand.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a cool store environment
- Loading and unload cargo and trucks, using pallet jacks, trolleys, etc
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse and equipment
- Heavy lifting (up to 20KG)
- Operate a Forklift when required
- Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays
- Opportunity to gain relevant license
To be successful in this role you will need previous experience with inwards & outwards goods, ideally within the food distribution field and previous forklift experience.
What Halls can offer you!
- Good hourly rates and flexible hours
- Career stability and the opportunity to develop within a growing company!
- The opportunity to work with a talented supportive team
- A safety focused environment - all appropriate PPE is provided
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well-established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz
We are an essential service and continue operating throughout all Alert Levels. To protect you, our people and our customers, you will be required to provide evidence that you have had your COVID vaccinations.