Due to continued growth, we are looking for a senior property professional to take a key leadership role in our Christchurch Real Estate Management team.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional with significant high-level experience to bring the latest thinking at an international level to the Christchurch market.
An immediate start is preferable.
- Oversee and manage the operation of a portfolio managed by Colliers
- Effectively manage a team
- Proactively identify and secure new management and consultancy opportunities nationally
- Provide strategic advice to clients
- Drive profitability and develop and control budgets
- Establish effective and enduring relationships with internal and external clients
- Ensure best-practice processes are implemented
- Proven experience domestically, and preferably internationally, in retail and commercial management, development, and property advisory
- Ability to think strategically and execute practical solutions
- Strong business development and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong client and service focus
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A lateral thinker who can add value to the assets of our clients
Our enterprising culture empowers our people to do their best work, collaborating with our global experts to maximise every opportunity and lead the industry. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.