South Pacific Meats Ltd is seeking a suitably experienced Trades Coordinator to join the team at their busy Canterbury site near Burnham.
This position is responsible for ensuring that plant assets are managed and maintained in a way that enhances the company's short and long term objectives.
There is potential opportunities for further career development should you be the right applicant. The successful applicant would be someone who is a solid all rounder, which would be willing and committed to carrying out a wide variety of repairs and maintenance both internally/externally of the plant.
This self-motivated/hard-working individual would be taking the initiative in both the planning and processing of jobs unsupervised. Their key responsibilities will the monitoring of general maintenance in all the departments, organising/inducting Contractors' on-site, sourcing quotes for projects, monitoring the R&M log controls and liaising with supervisory staff to ensure that production means are met.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate the following key requirements in order to be successful within the role:
- Work and assist in managing the existing well-skilled Trades team
- Ensure that production departments experience minimal down time due to engineering/maintenance requirements
- Strong organisational skills which complement the need to manage a variety of priorities and demands
- Hold a current trade qualification and have general factory maintenance experience associated with the engineering aspect of our business
- Experience with contractor management systems and relationship management with Contractors
- Health and safety management within the Trades team
We want to hear from you, don't wait - pick up the phone now and contact our HR team or send your CV through and let us get back to you.
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply.