South Pacific Meats Malvern is seeking a suitably experienced Livestock Worker for our stock yards for an immediate start.
Responsibilities include: receiving stock, completing all documentation and preparing kill agendas, animal welfare, cleaning and presenting stock for processing.
Currently our processing window working hours are 8-11+ a day, five to six days a week.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Patrolling, inspecting and reporting on the condition of livestock
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent stockmanship, with an empathy for animal welfare
- Sound understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- A commitment to health and safety
- Attention to detail
- Providing livestock with feed and water
- Assisting with maintaining the health and welfare of livestock
- Herding sheep and keeping mobs separate
- Be able to work on a roster including weekends
We want to hear from you, don't wait - pick up the phone now and contact our HR team or send your CV through and let us get back to you.
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply.