The Consultation Trading Manager will play a critical role in the continued development of our Consultation business portfolio. You will be responsible for supporting a nationwide team of Consultants, overseeing the workflow and performance of the team and being ultimately responsible for reaching sales and service performance goals for Consultation.
- Develop, transform and drive strong financial performance for the Consultation business
- Lead, coach and develop the Consultation field team to deliver on KPI’s
- Execute initiatives that integrates Consultation as a key differentiator for the organisation across multiple channels
- Work with Regional Managers to drive performance and engage with stores
- Partner with wider services, commercial and operational teams to improve financial performance across the Consultation portfolio
- Build commercial partnerships
It’s a given
Your strong management experience in a similar commercial environment will be key to your success. You’re a natural and respected professional who exudes passion in this field. Outcomes focussed, you’re driven and resilient.
You’ll collaborate, engage and manage the expectations of internal and external customers, with strong interpersonal skills to build relationships at all levels.
- A strong background at management within a large and complex organisation
- Experience driving a sales team, either as a multisite manager or even better a remote or mobile workforce
- Decisiveness in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Effective at working to and managing your team towards critical time frames
According to the latest employment brand research, we’re up there. We’ve just made New Zealand retail history by being the first to adopt an Agile culture, ensuring our customers are at the centre of what we do. We’re simplifying the way we work, speeding up decision making, and breaking down the hierarchy so we work better, faster. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make The Warehouse Group New Zealand’s best place to work. Join us!