Autobahn Cafe located off the motorway in Bombay, South of Auckland are looking for an energetic Chef to join the team now. We are after a people person who is passionate about the hospitality industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen, delivering the highest possible standards of service. You may have proven experience in a busy kitchen, or have recently finished training and are ready to step up. Either way we want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience putting together kitchen rosters (or willingness to learn), along with confidence to train new kitchen staff
- An understanding of a safe workplace, and food safety requirements
- A basic understanding of menu planning and pricing
- A positive attitude and energy to deliver outstanding customer service (always with a smile)
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of food control planning and stock control
- The initiative to think outside the square
- An ability to lead staff and to follow routines and procedures to a high standard
We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week and serve locals, truckies and travellers alike! This is a full time role working between 35-40 hours per week, with weekend and shift work required. So, if you are looking for the next step in your career then this could be it. For more info, call our HR team on 0800 HR FORU, or apply online now!