Do you enjoy continuous improvement?
The Scheduling Systems Specialist is responsible for ensuring a large portfolio of work can be scheduled to ensure optimal resource planning, cost management and project delivery across the business, in the most automated and collaborative way possible. We are very much in a development phase with our portfolio and are seeking someone that is ready to develop our processes to get us a long term plan. The focus is to optimise resource use by working in a cross functional team, and working to reach company financial targets, identifying potential variances from the work plan and opportunities for recovery.
You’ll be joining an experienced team of talented people who work within an atmosphere where autonomy, teamwork and flexibility complements the challenging and interesting work environment. We're all about the Taranaki lifestyle too - we've been working flexibly for years, around our childcare, sporting and volunteering commitments.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing improvements to achieve best practise for project and portfolio management
- Organising, implementing and maintaining a scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans
- Expanding the existing scheduling platform to give a longer term view by developing and driving improvements to processes
- Optimising timing and resource use by identifying opportunities to align with maintenance activities
- Driving self-service for individual project scheduling
- Providing schedule reports for contract coordination, escalation and progress
Do you have?
- 5+ years system development or portfolio scheduling
- Scheduling systems expert
- High level of IT competency
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritise a large workload
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- A focus on results
- Influencing and leadership skills
What we offer:
Firstgas Group offers a culture that embraces productivity and integrity, encourages proactive thinking and rewards achievement. On offer is an exciting role within a dynamic company. Grow your career in an environment that places high emphasis on staff development and well being. There is simply so much potential here - for our business and for your career. So, make great things happen now by applying here today!
Applications Close 16 October 2020