When customers walk through our doors, they should be able to locate what they want with ease and walk out satisfied. This, along with exceptional customer service, is what makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
The Availability Manager is a crucial role in store, responsible for presentation, merchandising, restocking and recovery at a time when it has the least impact on customers. There are tight timeframes to ensure our stores are well stocked and look their best and this takes quality leadership.
In this role, you will be responsible for stock availability, the execution of the Managers Trading Plan, and the Fill Teams which means you will need to work evenings.
You will demonstrate great leadership of the Teams in these areas that you are responsible for. You will ensure merchandising standards are met and you will take a proactive role in creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
Reporting to the Store Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining high standards to ensure the availability of product for our customers
- Ensuring merchandising standards, planograms and display guides are maintained
- Stock Status is completed accurately
- Leading, coaching, recruiting and motivating the team to success
- Control shrink and database accuracy
- Ensure all promotional activity is tied up correctly
- Assist in reviewing sales and GP performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Drive and urgency
- The ability to interpret and execute plans
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience
We offer a competitive salary as well as benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.
If you tick the above boxes, love working with people and enjoy the challenge of a dynamic workplace where every day brings fresh challenges then it is the time to take the next step in your retail management career! Apply now!