Reporting to the Team Leader, The Customer Care Quality Assurance role plays a pivotal role in helping to drive the customer experience deliverable through leveraging feedback and information to create an optimal customer journey.
The key responsibilities and duties:
- Monitor inbound and outbound call, emails, chat and social media responses to assess associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring.
- Assist with managers and team leaders on the delivery of the surveys and evaluating customer feedback.
- Participates in the design of quality monitoring processes and quality standards
- Prepares and analyses quality reports for Management review.
- To undertake any other duties as required
We are looking for someone who posse’s strong business acumen, coupled a customer first mindset.To be successful in this role you will be able to anticipate potential problems and be proactive in addressing them.
Other key skills and attributes:
- Prior leadership experience is a must.
- Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards.
- Professional demeanour, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Sound written communication skills and good technical ability.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
It is our belief that it's important to reward and recognise our team for their success. This role consists not just of a competitive salary with awesome team member discounts and much more. You will also have access to leading learning and development programmes