The eCommerce Team at TWG are responsible for managing The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Lemming and Torepdo7 sites. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the eCommerce business end-to-end. All brands are growing at a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approximately 38+ people with varying cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
The eCommerce business is one of the key strategic focuses for TWG with exponential growth opportunities across all brands. One of the key pillars is to drive synergy across the brands to scale up our efficiency and accelerate growth. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire eCommerce value chain to improve operational processes, bring innovations and new features and investigate new business model opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to work for the fastest growing channel at the largest retail group in NZ
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate individual that is motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment to support the wider eCommerce team with best practice sharing, project management skills and foster a data driven culture to determine priorities.
This role will help validate and manage the delivery of agreed areas if opportunity for group eCommerce as well as play a pivotal role in the rollout of our group eCommerce Platform. Reports to the GM of Group eCommerce.
A bit about the eCommerce team:
Team of high performers, fast paced environment, passionate about the brands we represent, driven and strive to deliver excellent customer experience. We share the same goals, are easy to work with and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting and/ or a project/ analytical driven environment with a strong focus on eCommerce
- University degree from a leading business school/university
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional complex projects thereby demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Strong commercial awareness, confident with financial modelling
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding people, relationship and team working skills; ability to drive projects efficiently in a cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business and technical communities.
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship.
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detail level while keeping strategic perspective in a highly dynamic work environment
- Independent, hands-on, able to prioritize, results oriented and structured
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Real team player does not take her/himself too seriously
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Passionate about work and be able to motivate, coach and support the teams
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skill
Our Support Office has an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour, an on-site cafe, and free charging stations for EV’s. With 1,200 people in the office it is a hive of activity with like-minded people all working together to help kiwis live better every day. When you join us you also get discounts across all our brands, great team member benefits, and excellent career development opportunities no matter where you are in the business! Join us!