This is an awesome opportunity for an Administrator to take on a varied office admin role handling the accounting and administration tasks of the business.
They specialise in Fleet Management, and have an amazing opportunity for someone new to join their awesome team of passionate staff who love all things automotive. They employee 10 staff and pride themselves as a certified and fully qualified performance technician. Based in East Tamaki, their busy team is committed to providing outstanding service and quality products for their fantastic customers.
This position is varied in day to day activities and can range anywhere from customer service, invoicing, social media maintenance & email correspondence to managing the current workload with our workshop foreman. Organisation and communication is a huge part of this role, as you will be in charge of all customer correspondence and making sure their jobs are completed on time.
You will be the main contact for their fleet customers who love a professional, yet friendly voice on the phone who go above and beyond for them.
This is a sole charge role starting immediately, so someone with the ability to take control and make the role their own is a must! Training will be provided
Key functions of the role:
- You will oversee all creditors, debtors and invoicing
- Health and Safety Management
- WOF, QMS, freight
- Day to day management
- Engaging with clients and being the main contact for their fleet customers
- Support to the Directors
The successful person will need:
- Strong communication skills
- To be well organised to ensure the day to day operation is running smoothly
- Quick to build rapport and adapt to clients' needs
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to get stuck in
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offers a rewarding friendly and down to earth work environment.