Job Description :
A homeroom teacher is different from your standard ESL teacher. A homeroom teacher is in charge of one class and one class only.
It's the job of the homeroom teacher to lead this class all day every Monday to Friday. The homeroom teacher has their own classroom which they must decorate and keep clean.
The homeroom teacher will share this responsibility with 2 Chinese teachers, 1 Chinese co-teacher and 1 Chinese life teacher.
The Western homeroom teacher is also responsible for preparing and teaching 2-3 English lessons per week for a length of 30 minutes each time.
The Western homeroom teacher must work well together with their respective Chinese co-teacher to lead the class to and from curricular classes.
1) Only English speaking applicants from the following countries; Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States of America.
2) Bachelor Degree or above.
3) Tefl or Tesol with at least 120 hours. Must not be online.
4) Teaching experience is preferred.
5) Clear criminal background check.
1) 1-2 year contracts depending upon qualifications and teaching experience.
2) Starting salary of 18,000rmb before tax. (including 4000rmb tax free subsidy)
3) Up to 2,800rmb monthly bonuses available every month.
4) Z Visa and Working Permit.
5) Full accidental medical cover.
6) Hot lunches every week day.
7) End of Contract bonus of 5,000rmb.
8) End of Contract flight bonus of 8,000rmb.
9) Working hours 8 : 15 - 4 : 30 Monday to Friday.
10) 1 hour lunch break.
11) Chinese national holidays fully paid.
12) Paid school vacations.
Affective Computing, American English, Art, British English, Co-teaching, Dance, Energy Performance, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Singing, Sporting