What you will be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial part in creating a memorable experience for our customers in store. Yes we offer awesome products but we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service. In this role, you will deal with all customer enquiries including hire purchase contracts, sales enquiries, credit applications and cash sales.
You will also take responsibility for and proactively resolve customer issues as they arise and you will do all you can to meet customers' expectations.
Who we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it. You will have an excellent phone manner with written and verbal skills to match. Keeping calm in all situations, no problem is too great.
Above all, you will be a passionate team player who takes pride in delivering a memorable experience to our customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The hours are:
- Thursday to Monday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great stepping stone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- The Warehouse Group discount card (including The Warehouse, Torpedo 7, One Day deals)
- The list goes on...
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand. Who knows where you could end up. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! We'd love to hear from you