Precision Laser Cutting has been operating since the 1980's and is based in East Tamaki. Their services consist of laser cutting, waterjet cutting, CNC profile cutting, folding and metal fabrication.
They have an awesome opportunity in the Dispatch/ Outwards Goods area, as a senior member you will be joining a team of 3 and working with the wider business. You will be assisting, co-ordinating and supervising the outward activity in the warehouse to ensure customer needs are met.
This is a full-time role is offering 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, and start / finish times can be negotiated. There is also an opportunity to work overtime if you wish to earn extra income.
- Work in conjunction with the team to coordinate outward orders
- Accurately moving stock around and packing orders
- Dispatching orders as per work orders
- Maintaining accurate records
- Forward planning and able to read plans
- Ensure all orders and supporting paperwork are correct
- Best practice of Health and Safety
- Provide good customer service to customers
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Previous warehouse and/or dispatch experience
- Staff supervision experience
- Able to lead by example and take direction
- Strong numerical capability
- A team player who can also work independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in the engineering / manufacturing industry advantageous (but not essential)
- Previous experience handling sheet metal would be a strong advantage
- Clean full drives licence / forklift licence ideal
If you want to work with a great bunch of people, have outwards experience and a great attitude we would love you to apply below via the link to People Passion.