- Advance your career with the leader in specialized chilled and frozen transport and storage
- Stable employment and the security to build a future
- Join a company that values work life balance
Join a brilliant team operating Class 2 Commercial Vehicles, and delivering first class customer service!
What will you be doing?
- Drive long or short distances to deliver goods to customers
- Load and unload cargo, using pallet jacks, trollies, etc.
- Checking temperature settings in accordance with the Food Safety Regulations.
- Collaborate with our team of dispatchers to plan and execute load configurations to minimise disruption to our customers.
- Ensuring your truck is maintained to the highest standard, keeping a record of vehicle inspections and making sure it is always equipped with required safety equipment.
- Building lasting relationships with our clients and providing best in class customer service.
What you'll need to be brilliant:
- Full Class 2 License
- Reversing experience
- Clean driving record
- An appreciation of what great customer service is all about
- Fork Lift certification is an advantage
- Focus on safety at all times
What Halls can offer you!
- Good hourly rates and flexible hours
- Career stability and the opportunity to develop within a growing company!
- The opportunity to work with a talented supportive team
- The opportunity to join the Halls Group Southern Cross Plan
- A safety focused environment - all appropriate PPE provided
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a fast-growing transport company in refrigerated transport and logistics. We're well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service.
Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to service our customers and 'deliver the goods'.
If you think this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to hear from you!