Job Description :
Would you like to join us to discover the new world or the new you?
Join us for fantastic career development opportunities both here in Urumqi and as part of the world's largest private language school.
About our city :
Urumqi is situated in the very heart of Asia, in Xinjiang province, China. Urumqi is the capital of Xinjiang and is the cultural, transportation, economic and political center of this province.
It is home to multiple Chinese ethnic minorities (Han, Uighur, Hui, Xibe, Kazakh, Tajik, Mongol etc.) , which gives our teachers the chance to experience living in a multi-
cultural city, where China meets Central Asia. Our four schools are the perfect place to experience both teaching and living in the cultural melting pot of China's far west.
About our school :
EF Urumqi opened in 2001 and has fast become the most progressive language training provider. Our four schools are the perfect place to experience both teaching and living.
The students’ are aged 3-15 years and are very keen to learn from their Foreign Teacher.
What we are looking for :
We are looking for dedicated and dynamic teachers, who want to work with young learners and teens in our modern and well equipped language schools.
We strongly believe in professional development and training, so if you aren’t an experienced teacher we can help you make the transition into a new career! Conversely, if you are an experienced teacher and you are looking for a new challenge, our schools grow larger year in year out and we are always looking for new talent to join us in making Urumqi a great English language learning city.
Teachers’ Main responsibilities :
Speaks English with a good accent and at an idiomatic level
Monthly gross salary values from 12,000 to 14,000RMB, which included the following :
1) Basic Salary
2) Salary advance available
3) Quarterly Performance Bonus 1,800RMB
4) Annual Flight allowance of 9,000RMB
5) Contract-renewal Bonus of 7,000RMB
6) Referral bonus of 8,000RMB
7) 10 days paid annual leave, plus 11 days paid national holidays, 1 day paid Christmas holiday, and 4 days paid Xinjiang local holidays.
8) Free shared accommodation
9) A 12-month contract with the option to renew for a longer term
10) Sponsored legal Z work visa
11) Work visa and residence permits provided
12) The work visa process and accommodation are taken care of by the school, making the transition from life in your home country, as easy as possible.
13) Free Health insurance
14) Free medical examination
15) Ongoing professional training and support (TKT / TEFL)
16) Career development opportunities
17) Varied and colorful extracurricular activities and events
18) Airport pick-up upon arrival
Attention to Details, Body Language, Communicative Skills, English as a Second Language (ESL), English language skills, Experience Working with Children, Experience working with diverse populations, Flexible, Highly Qualified, Interprofessional Education, Outgoing Personality, Passionate about work, Patience, Teaching Classes, Teaching English as a Foreign Language