As a result of embracing this new structure, we have identified key gaps that we need to fill within the Trading & Operations Chapter.
As a Fleet/Logistics Operations Manager (Trading & Operations Chapter member), you are responsible for undertaking activities aligned to the mission of the squad, bringing skills and experience in leading a fleet and field team, supporting them to deliver outstanding customer experiences across both retail and commercial channels.
The Fleet/Logistics Operations Manager will play a critical role in the continued development of our Tech Solutions & Services business portfolios. Reporting through to the Trading & Operations Chapter Lead, you will support the functions and strategy of the team with specific focus on the customer experience, nationwide fulfilment and performance of operations activities including control of costs.
- Take on the responsibility for the national implementation of Services strategy, delivery and fulfilment activities
- Work collaboratively across multiple parts of the business to improve business performance and customer outcomes
- Implement new initiatives and perform analysis relating to all aspects of Services delivery with a view of improving customer experience
- Constantly review operations activities looking for opportunities to reduce cost to serve while improving the customer experience
- Ensure Services delivery and fulfilment activities are effective, own the customer experience and ensure that SLAs are being exceeded in all channels
- Grow and develop the capability of our Services fulfilment Team
- Holistically develop and evolve our systems and processes to support internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Manage the Fleet of Services vehicles, strategically deploying resources to meet customer and business SLAs
To really flourish in this role, you will have experience in a field force management role where you utilise your ability to analyse & drive performance across various sales and fulfilment channels. You will be an effective communicator who is capable of motivating a team to meet KPIs. Your ability to influence will be the key to your success, you must be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Our new structure and ways of working will see you extensively work cross functionally hence your collaboration skills will be top notch, coupled with the customer centric lense and approach you bring to work everyday.
What's in it for you? We offer a dynamic, supportive team environment within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. The business is at an exciting point in its life story. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make TWG New Zealand’s best place to work!
Does this move sound like something you’re up for? If you’ve read this far, go the whole way and apply now!