To generate income for SGS New Zealand Ltd by the provision of IQP and building compliance services to building owners in accordance with the statutory requirements set out in the Building Act 1991, and to assist in the nationwide development of IQP activity in consultation with SGS New Zealand branch offices.
This is carried out by successful management of systems and staff of the nationwide business.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT orientation and capability with systems
- Strong self motivation in a sole charge situation
- Skills in marketing and sales
- An Advanced Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Trade Qualification or practical experience in building systems management
- Experience with building industry standards and codes
- Skills in written and verbal reporting
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.