Software Sales Consultant
Fuji Xerox New Zealand
Auckland City, AUK
3h ago
source : ExploreJobs

Permanent full-time positionInternationally renowned and industry leading companyExcellent staff benefits with a generous packageWho We AreFuji Xerox Consulting is a leading provider of Esker, an AI-driven process automation software.

Companies such as Air NZ, DB Breweries, Animates, Gallagher and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance.

The RoleIf you’re the engaging, unafraid-of-a-challenge type with New Business hunting sales experience under your belt, Fuji Xerox Consulting may have the ideal position for you to let your talents shine in a highly competitive marketplace.

We’re actively looking to hire a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our Consulting team and serve a dedicated Auckland territory.

As a BDM, you will be responsible for expanding Fuji Xerox Consulting client base by selling Esker Business Process Automation solutions within the territory.

Other duties include : Building new business via various outbound channelsEnsuring our target market has a clear view of our capability and our value propositionUse various sales methodologies to qualify the sales opportunity and uncover various stakeholders, understand internal processes and Budget / ROI requirementsTailor and present relevant industry insight to customersConfigure and deliver customised Esker demonstrations to prospective customersTake control of the end-to-end sales process including proposal, commercial discussions and contract negotiationCross-selling products into existing accountsTravel to customer / prospect meetings, associated trade shows and customer events.

  • Skills and experienceThe ability to engage with senior business customers, listen to their challenges and provide valuable insight;
  • Minimum of 5 years of external sales experienceExperience selling high-end software-based solutions including SaaS (Software as a Service)A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent training) in business or a related fieldThe ability, experience and discipline to allocate time to prospect for new sales and not rely on leads from Marketing.

    Hunting is 90% of the role, while farming would be the remaining 10% : strong hunting background is highly desiredStrong telephone skills coupled with a professional approach to customer serviceBasic understanding of Dynamics, Oracle, SAP® and or other ERP solutionsAbout the companyFuji Xerox New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer.

    We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world's most recognised technology brands, so if you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply online.

    Applications close 29th October. Get in touch with us today!Please note that applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will only be considered for this position!Qualifications.

    Primary Location : NZ-NZ-AucklandJob : SalesOrganization : Fuji Xerox New ZealandSchedule : Permanent Full-time Day JobTravel : NoJob Posting : Oct 14, 2020, 7 : 59 : 18 PM

    Report this job
    checkmark

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form