1. Present, promote and sell products / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers,most of them are NZ schools, kiwi parents and young people;
2. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with customers;3. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emailing;
4. Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;5. Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
6. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
7. Continuously improve through feedback;Flexible on working time. Salary starts at 19 / hour plus commission and a rapid increase based on KPI.
Part-time hours : 20 per weekJob Types : Full-time, Part-time, Commission, PermanentSalary : From $19.00 per hourBenefits : Work from homeExperience : outside sales : 1 year (Required)Location : Auckland (Preferred)Licence : driver (Required)Language : Mandarin / English (Required)Work Eligibility : Permitted to work temporarily with no restriction on hours (Required)Work Remotely : Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19