Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class Material Handling, Construction and Forestry Equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer & more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales & support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service & parts for all our new, used & rental machinery.
What you'll get in return:
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and Life Insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
About your new role:
Our Taupo branch is currently seeking a self-motivated and organised Parts Assistant who is customer focussed to join our team. Reporting to the Parts Manager, ideally you are someone who has prior experience working in a warehouse/stores environment and can provide effective and efficient administrative support, while demonstrating professionalism, and appropriate initiative. Training will be provided to the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be:
- General parts duties
- Inventory management
- Carry out inwards/outwards good functions
- Opening & follow through of work orders to completion
- Purchase order processing
- General administration
What you'll need to succeed:
- Has experience working in a parts field (preferable)
- Has experience working in a warehouse/stores environment (preferable)
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Competent multi-tasker who can juggle a lot on their plate
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers APPLY NOW!
For further information, please contact: Steve Taylor on 027 628 8478
Applications close: XX