Job Description :
1.To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to students’ learning.
2.To prepare and deliver lessons that prescribe to the provided syllabus.
3.To develop materials for use inside the classroom.
4.To set clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
5.To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
6.To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
7.To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of student progress.
8.To participate in staff meetings as required.
9.To contribute to the development and co-ordination of a particular area of the curriculum.
10.To be part of the community, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching.
11.To ensure that school and 101 policies are reflected in daily practice.
12.To support the coordinators in promoting the ethos of the program.
13.To promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
14.To actively coach and participate your study group.
15.To meet the minimum standard of 40 hours per week whether in the classroom or in the office.
16.To monitor and run a morning session (7.40-8.00am) once per week.
17.To participate and help organize co-curricular activities
18.To teach up to a maximum of 18 teaching periods (40mins) per week
19.To participate in school open days
20.To prepare examinations and testing materials that are in line with learning outcomes
21.To record all grades using our online education management software
22.To assist in assessing the candidacy of prospective students.
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. Good spoken and written communication skills
3. Critical, creative thinking, imaginative and resourceful
4. Self-motivated and inspired with a passion for holistic education
5. Professional, well-spoken and well-presented
6. Persuasive and Problem solver
7. At least 2 years chemistry teaching experience preferred
Benefits : 1. RMB 25K-30K per month
1. RMB 25K-30K per month
2. 10000CNY per academic year for flight allowance
3. 2000 CNY house allowance per month
4. Breakfast and Lunch provided by school
5. Paid summer & winter vacations and all Chinese holidays and Christmas Day
6. Health insurance provided
Chemistry, Chemistry Education