Are you a people person who has experience in hospitality?
The Franklin Club is Franklin's Premier Club and has gained a reputation as a very successful local entertainment and leisure facility with over 98 years of community involvement. The Club is currently offering an exciting challenge for an energetic, people focus and experienced Manager.
This opportunity allows you to show case your skills and passion for the hospitality industry, along with sharing these skills with your co-workers. Based in Pukekohe, we take pride in our ability to ensure our customers (members) beyond satisfied by offering them a relaxing, entertaining and enjoyable environment. As our Club Manager, you will be extremely organised, have excellent communication skills and a great sense of humour to keep up with day to day tasks. Variety is guaranteed along with a fun and enjoyable workplace!
You will have a 'can do attitude' as well as:
- Previous Club Manager experience in a similar industry
- Outstanding people skills with previous experience in organizing and leading a dedicated team
- Tech-savvy with strong administration and financial skills
- Previous experience in POS and all aspects of running a bar and restaurant
- Energy to generate increased membership, member engagement and growth
- Confidence and has a current LCQ qualification and Bar Manager's Certificate and be approved by Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines or be able to obtain both within 3 months of starting employment
- The ability to be flexible to work evenings, day times and weekends
- Energy to jump from task to task while providing quality service
- A great sense of humour
- Flair to be on bar and front of house duties excellent all rounder with hard working ethics
This is a rare opportunity to work local with a great group of people, have some fun and make a contribution to our community. We are an outstanding Club, come and have some fun with us.
If this sounds like the move you want to make, then apply online or give our HR team a call on 09 299 2525.