simPRO is a successful SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trade contractor industry. Our products are designed to optimise business workflows, improve productivity and increase profitability. We are a rapidly expanding global business with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the USA.
We are seeking a strong communicator with a talent for organising and planning to join our Implementation team. As Implementation Coordinator, you will act as the main liaison between the customer and our nationwide team of Implementation Consultants during the initial onboarding and implementation phase of the customer's journey. You will ensure implementations are strategically planned and facilitate collaboration between work units and customers, to enable the successful roll-out and adoption of our software.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Plan, schedule and communicate implementation appointments
- Monitor and execute strategic allocation of resources to meet team KPIs
- Maintain and coordinate team calendars, including room bookings and travel arrangements
- Assign, monitor and follow-up on team task completion
- Support Implementation team members to execute and deliver customer deliverables
- Ensure the CRM (Salesforce) is up to date and appropriate administrative procedures are followed
- Confirm implementations with customers prior to delivery, and perform customer implementation progress calls
- Collate and report on implementation metrics
- Coordinate customer communication and answer general enquiries
- Identify and escalate any issues to the Implementation Team Leader
What we are looking for:
- Experience using: Salesforce, Asana, Zoom, Google Workspace apps, Egencia
- Previous experience planning and booking travel itineraries
- Impeccable attention to logistical details, such as addresses and dates
- Exposure to the SaaS and trade industries would be advantageous
- Friendly yet confident communication style
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Adept at conflict resolution and troubleshooting
- Solutions orientated outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and engage productively with remote stakeholders
Core values required of all simPRO employees:
- We are one team- No egos, no heroes, just a diverse community of passionate people working to deliver exceptional technology, service and outcomes every day.
- We own it- We keep it real, have the courage to stand up, speak out and embrace challenges. Success and failure, we are accountable to each other and act with respect and transparency in every situation.
- We innovate- We think big. Every day we strive to make better solutions by solving problems, being curious and thinking outside of the box.
- We care- We listen to each other and our customers, encourage diversity and equality, champion wellbeing and mental health, and make a difference in the communities we serve.
- We have fun- We laugh, enjoy what we do and never turn down a reason to celebrate (and we play a lot of ping-pong!).
What we can offer you:
- Fun team camaraderie opportunities and events
- Casual dress
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with a global team
If you feel like you'd be a good fit for our team, then make sure you press the apply button and send us your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and desirable skills.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Visit simpro.co.nz to learn more about us.
*Please note, no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application.
Powered by JazzHR