Day shift - Varied Christchurch Metro runs
Class 5 Metro Drivers
At Hall's, we are looking for Class 5 Metro Drivers to join our team in Christchurch, who can be the friendly face of our business and deliver chilled or frozen freight along with outstanding service for our customers, and their customers.
These roles are ideal for experienced class 5 drivers who are looking for various metro runs, both roles will require you to start early mornings anywhere between 4am - 8am.
What would you be doing?
- Working as part of a team to ensure goods get out on time and in full
- Loading and unloading using forklifts, pallet jacks, trolleys etc.
- Checking temperature settings at loading and monitoring during transport
- Collaborating with depot teams to plan and execute load configurations that minimise disruption to our customers
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation that goes along with our deliveries
- Completing daily vehicle checks and maintaining vehicles to a high standard
These are important frontline roles as you will be representing Hall's with every single customer you meet. We are after driver who are self-motivated with a positive attitudes and have a level of physical fitness required for these kind of roles.
Skills & Experience required:
- Full and clean Class 5 licence
- OSH Forklift certification
- Minimum 12 months class 5 driving experience
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good geographical knowledge the lower North Island
- A clean and tidy appearance
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well- established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
If you think you have what we're after apply now: Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz