Due to exciting growth, our client Crush Fit gym are looking for a superstar Sales Administrator to join their small and committed team now! Based in Papakura, Crush Fit are locally owned and operated and are committed to giving their customers the best health and fitness experience possible. They are a friendly team with a strong community focus and enjoy working with every day people to help them crush their goals.
This is a varied role working approximately 32 hours per week, where your main focus will be engaging with our customers and helping them navigate their health and wellbeing journey. You will be answering queries about classes, timetables, amenities and facilities, driving sales and working towards KPIs, with an emphasis on managing client relationships and accounts.
Experience in marketing and coordination is a plus in order to thrive in this role, as you will be highly involved and active in promoting member challenges and initiatives, encouraging engagement, participation and retention.
You will also have a great sense of humour, and be:
- Confident to check in and follow up with our members, upselling our products and influencing sales!
- Experience with Accounts is a must, as you will be following up on, and reconciling payments so you must be confident to pick up the phone and have those touch conversations at times!
- Someone with a genuine passion for health and wellbeing
- Someone with a can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds an Office Manager background would be ideal
- An excellent communicator written and verbal
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook and savvy on Social Media
- Well-presented and professional and maintain a positive Gym atmosphere for members
- Able to use initiative when needed
So, if you want to work closer to home, and work in an exciting and rewarding environment, then don't wait any longer we want to hear from you! For a confidential chat, call People Passion on 09 299 2525 or apply now!