Our Supervisors are an integral part of the plant and production management team as their diverse role includes health & safety, payroll, and maintaining / improving regulatory standards.
Key responsibilities for this role include;
- Production and Processing Supervision
- Ensuring that resources are utilised to maximise efficiencies and throughput
- Training, developing and mentoring staff including maintaining records
- Continuously improving standards and profitability
- Recording and processing documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Communication / Discipline / Timekeeping
- Payroll Daily / Weekly Entry & Confirmation
- Health and Safety Procedures / responsibilities
Quality and Environmental Controls
To ensure a safe workplace, AFFCO engage in pre- employment medical checks and drug screening. By applying for this role, you agree to undertake the necessary pre-employment screening. Please ensure you provide a current ID (such as a Drivers Licence or Passport).
Tannery experience not necessarily needed.
All applications will be treated with a professional and confident approach.
We pride ourselves on being a safe, diverse and respectful environment to work so if you are looking to for your next challenge and want to join a successful, growing organisation then please apply today!
Please include your CV and application letter including where you have shown competency in a similar role.