Our team are constantly receiving huge volumes of goods, then processing and despatching them across the country.
This busy role will offer you a variety of tasks, including:
- Full process of stock movement; container devanning, inbound processing, order picking, sorting, wrapping and labelling appropriate pallets. Ensuring stock is ready for dispatch in a fast and efficient manner
- Health and safety; actively promoting safe work practises and ensuring a safe work environment is maintained
As a business, we are all about sustainability, and as part of your role you will get the chance to support our sustainability initiatives
Our site operates Monday to Friday, and has various shifts available
We are looking for flexible staff who are able to work up to 40 hours each week.
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Distribution/Warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
This physically demanding role requires someone with a good degree of strength, that can keep up with our fast- paced environment.
In return we offer, a fun, supportive team culture within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. We also offer onsite training and support.
If this role sounds like you - Apply now