Onit New Zealand (ex McCarthyFinch) is going global and full steam ahead with our top-in-class AI products and is looking for passionate DevOps Engineers to strengthen the team on our mission to change how law works.
Some big brands have already appreciated the value in our new way of doing law, such as Adobe, AirBnB, Lenovo and McDonald’s.
Our software is powered with bleeding-edge methods of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. All that super science needs as much excellent infrastructure and engineering around it as possible and we can’t wait to get your hands on it if you’re up for the challenge.
This job is all about making a difference.
What we need
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps/DevSecOps/GitOps. We are big fans of all the Ops.
- Solid experience with Terraform and CICD pipelines as code.
- You are comfortable with Docker.
- Somebody who has had AWS focus or has done something non-trivial with it.
- You automate, automate, automate!
- You even automate repeated requests coming your way from devs by showing them how to handle those themselves.
- Something like Chef/Puppet/Ansible or please just come and help us get rid of those EC2s.
- Experience managing database clusters, e.g. monitoring, backup/restore, performance, etc. If you did that with literally any DB, that’s awesome, but if by any chance you have touched Neo4J, that’s the awesomest.
- You buy into Agile. Spoiler interview question: should we have put this in the list above?
We don’t do hierarchies or titles, instead we do flat, empowered and supporting teams.
Working hours are flexible and working from home is kind of obvious in this post-COVID world.
Powered by JazzHR