- Nationwide Essential Services Business
- Christchurch to Picton & return
- Night shift, 7.30pm start
- Operating a B-Train
Class 5 Driver - Night Swap
Our Christchurch depot are currently looking for experienced class 5 drivers with the right attitude and experience wanting to join a team proud to represent some of New Zealand's biggest names in food. These positions will require you to start at 7.30pm for a Christchurch to Picton and return run, working work on average 50- 60 hours a week.
What would you be doing?
- Working as part of a team to ensure goods get out on time and in full
- Loading and unloading using forklifts, pallet jacks, trolleys etc.
- Checking temperature settings at loading and monitoring during transport
- Collaborating with depot teams to plan and execute load configurations that minimise disruption to our customers
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation that goes along with our deliveries
- Completing daily vehicle checks and maintaining vehicles to a high standard
Skills & Experience required:
- Full and clean Class 5 licence
- Minimum 12 months class 5 driving experience
- Reliability and flexibility
- OSH Forklift certification advantageous
- Good geographical knowledge the South Island
- A clean and tidy appearance
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well- established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
If you think you have what we're after apply now: Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz
We are an essential service and continue operating throughout all Alert Levels. To protect you, our people and our customers, you will be required to provide evidence that you have had your COVID vaccinations.