Fire Alarm Technicians
Due to our continual growth, Argus Fire Protection has the opportunity for you to join our team as a Fire Alarm Technician working on challenging and exciting projects.
Argus Fire Protection is a well-known company with over 30 years' experience in the fire protection industry. The company covers all aspects including fire system design, installation and ongoing testing and maintenance of fire systems.
We currently have vacancies for qualified Fire Alarm Technicians in our Auckland branch. The successful candidate will be Fire Tech qualified and will demonstrate a high level of competence in all aspects of fire alarm system installation and service. Candidates must have:
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Relevant experience and Fire Tech qualifications.
- Competency in maintaining and operating all types of Fire Protection and peripheral systems.
- A high understanding of the relevant industry practice, standards and regulations.
- A high standard of Health & Safety, workmanship and ethics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent record keeping and report compilation skills.
- High level of personal hygiene.
Success in this role is achieved by demonstrating accomplishments and having a proactive approach for positive outcomes but most of all to be part of the team.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes which will add value to our business, and you would like to join a progressive happy team, we would like to meet you, so please apply online.