About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include;
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them create outfits
- Analysing selling information and taking responsibility for the store sales performance
- Leading and motivating a team of managers, visual merchandisers and sales assistants to achieve excellent standards of service
- Leading recruitment events and ensure all new colleagues are made to feel welcome and are well-trained
- Identifying future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
- Overseeing store operations
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
- Creating a great place to work
To work as a store manager, you should have previous management/leadership experience plus the qualities below.
- Work experience as a manager within a retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Good English language sills
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & Positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months.
In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including:
- 25% staff discount
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 7 personal days
Over the last 14 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can.
Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued.
We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS.
We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.