Preferred QualificationsAs part of Operating Systems and Virtualization Engineering organization, Autonomous Linux team develops and maintains Oracle Autonomous Linux, which extends autonomous capabilities to the Linux operating system. Oracle Autonomous Linux, along with the new Oracle OS Management Service, is the first and only autonomous operating environment that eliminates complexity and human error to deliver unprecedented cost savings, security, and availability to customers. we are looking for bright and talented software engineers to develop and maintain Oracle Autonomous Linux.
- Develop new features/enhancements and participate in the overall development effort and complete life cycle of the Autonomous Linux, ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc with DevOps methodologies.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, collaborate with internal/external team members to maintain and make bug fixes for improving existing Autonomous Linux capabilities.
- Timely triage and debug issues, deliver solutions to cloud operations and cloud customers per need.
- Develop and maintain test automation framework within cloud-based infrastructure services.
- Develop and deliver tools, applications, and services to be deployed in Oracle Cloud.
- New technology R&D to provide full stack validations for new hardware/software platform and new technology rollout to Cloud Infrastructure.
- Design and conduct the scalability, performance and reliability analysis on cloud infrastructure offerings.
- Validating and verifying Oracle Linux and virtualization ( QEMU/KVM ) functionality, performing customers bug verification and hardware compatibility research, test tool development and maintenance
- Develop proof of concept with various emerging technology, do R&D of the storage/network platform solution development and integration within cloud environment.
- Experience in software development and building Cloud Services and Applications.
- Skillful with Python and Bash languages
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing
- Solid background in Linux operating system internals.
- Hands on experience is Hypervisors, such as Qemu/KVM, Xen, Hyper-V, VMX.
- Experience delivering features with continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge of server products, including Intel & AMD X86 servers, ARM platform; good knowledge of BIOS/Firmware/ILOM/RAID/device drivers etc.
- Strong knowledge of storage/network products; development/deployment experience on block storage, file storage and object storage.
- Knowledge on Windows platform in Cloud deployment, understand Qemu/KVM VirtIO drivers, solid experiences on Windows SVVP, WHQL program
- Working experiences on development, testing, deployment of a Cloud-based solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in developing test framework and conducting scalability, performance and reliability analysis in cloud environment.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you