Onit New Zealand (ex McCarthyFinch) is going global and full steam ahead with our top-in-class AI products and is looking for seasoned Fullstack Engineers to strengthen the team on our mission to change how the law works.
Some big brands have already appreciated the value in our new way of doing law, such as Adobe, AirBnB, Lenovo and McDonald’s.
Our software is powered with bleeding-edge methods of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. All that super science needs as much excellent software engineering around it as possible and we can’t wait to get your hands on it if you’re up for the challenge.
This job is all about making a difference.
What we need
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Decent experience with ReactJS and/or Node.js backend (or maybe you used something else on the backend?).
- Exposure to most of the development lifecycle of both backend and frontend applications.
- You choose to write unit/integration tests over testing your code manually.
- You are keen to grow, challenge and be challenged.
- You’ve worked on applications on AWS.
- We are big fans of infrastructure and CICD pipelines as code, so if you did any DevOps, we’d have another passion to share. By the way, we use Terraform and Buildkite.
- Graph databases (Neo4J), Docker, Microservices, ReactJS, which have nothing to do with each other, but are still in the same bullet-point.
- You buy into Agile. Spoiler interview question: should we have put this in the list above?
We don’t do hierarchies or titles, instead we do flat, empowered and supporting teams.
Working hours are flexible and working from home is kind of obvious in this post-COVID world.
Powered by JazzHR