- Act as a Super User for Crystal
- Assist with the management of the Prequalification databases, Stellar and Brainshark
- Assist with maintaining SGS’s HSE accreditation and certification.
- Prepare and share Health and Safety awareness and communications [from WorkSafe, Global OI Health and Safety etc]
- Manage Operational Integrity SharePoint team sites, with current information and create and add links libraries as per requirements of the SGS branches.
- Create SharePoint libraries for record keeping, updating and designing Portal pages.
- Maintain the Operational Integrity Management System (OIMS/ISO 45001) ensuring currency of documentation and fit for purpose application.
- Act as a Super User for the Chemwatch system, including access and authorities, training and guidance.
- Assist with the management of ACC rehabilitation return to work, work related and non-work-related injuries.
- Act as Super User for Stellar
- Follow-up on all Health and Safety actions for Global reporting
- Demonstrates strong commitment to HSE Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required training, intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work, and complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations related to HSE
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace
- In accordance with the HSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of, waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by management
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Health & Safety
- A minimum of four years of relevant work experience
- Current full New Zealand driver licence
- Advanced level of skills in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Has analytical, data base and query, and Microsoft Office suite software technology skills
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive competitive remuneration.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Modern professional offices with car parking onsite.
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally).
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts.
- Ongoing training and development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you