By putting the customer first we succeed in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand; it's our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members that keep our customers coming back!
We currently have multiple permanent vacancies as listed below.
As a Team Member you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
Shopfloor and Pricing - Fixed term Maternity leave cover September 2021 :
Our Shop Floor Team Members like working in our fast paced environment and getting the job done on time without compromising service standards. As part of a team they know what it takes to be successful, whether it's collecting trolleys from the car park, restocking shelves, cleaning areas of the store, ticketing products, or of course helping our customers.
- Sunday - Pricing - 7.30 - 10.30 Shopfloor - 10.30 - 4pm
- Monday - Pricing 8.30 - 2pm Shopfloor - 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday - Shopfloor 10am - 3.30pm
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role - preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake some heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
- Understand the importance of health and safety
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.