Onit’s AI Center of Excellence builds and develops an AI platform to help enterprise legal teams create smarter operations and build better businesses.
At Onit’s AI Center of Excellence our mission is to empower people in legal. We do this by making legal cheaper, faster & less intimidating. We aim to measurably change how legal work is done & improve access to justice. At the core of achieving this is our people and giving them the tools and support to succeed.
We are a global organization and team, spanning across the US, Europe, India and New Zealand, delivering value to Fortune 500 clients, such as Lenovo and Wesfarmers.
About this role
In this role you’ll help product and development teams deliver on our vision and product strategy to maximize our client’s value and utilization of our AI product offerings. You’ll work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team working towards shared product objectives and ensuring effective delivery of every feature and AI release.
You’ll work with a team that utilizes agile methodology to consistently improve processes. You will work as a key cornerstone between management, clients and developers to translate our product goals and roadmap into an actionable backlog.
What we need
- Ability to align and relate teams to strategic product objectives
- Competency with the entire SDLC/PDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies for SaaS products and/or platforms.
- Experience with writing user stories, creating and managing the backlog, planning sprints
- You hold client needs at the core of prioritizing the backlog
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills with proven experience collaborating across varying levels in business
- You make data driven decisions tied to the commercial outcomes and objectives of the business
- You are a proactive problem solver who thinks strategically
- Understanding of, or experience in legal
- Experience in developing or managing AI software platforms
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility
- Continued learning development
- Room for growth into product manager position
Powered by JazzHR