In our fast-paced environment, a smooth back of house operation is vital to ensure the product is always the priority. Hence, you'll be actively managing and controlling the everyday stock operations. Your tasks will vary from: transferring stock, meeting standards for replenishment, security tagging, right through to reporting of current stock and staying ahead in your knowledge of new products. The role is hands-on, varied and active!
You will also be required to be part of the sales team at times; therefore, you need to be able to genuinely talk to people about the gear we sell while delivering top notch service to our customers.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills
- A task-focused and customer centric approach to your work
- Proven experience in a retail or logistics environment
- Ability to communicate confidently and at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills
- An interest in expanding your knowledge of our stock and take pride in handling it to a very high standard
- The ability to build relationships with brand specialists and internal colleagues throughout the business
Our passionate people enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits. They also know that Torpedo7 is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. Being part of The Warehouse Group, means there is plenty of scope for career development and staff benefits that extend well beyond the traditional outdoors industry.