- Advance your career within the transportindustry
- Stable employment and the security to build a future
- Join a company that values work life balance
Join a brilliant team operating Class 5 Commercial Vehicles, and delivering first class customer service!
What would you be doing?
- Drive long or short distances to deliver goods to customers
- Coordinate with dispatch teams to plan and execute load configurations tominimisedisruption to our customers.
- Build long lasting client relationships
- Maintain high standards of documentation and process
- Load and unload cargo, using pallet jacks, trollies, etc.
What you'll need to be brilliant:
- Full Class 5 License
- Reversing experience
- Clean driving record
- Outstanding customer service delivery
- Fork Lift certification is an advantage
- Focus on safety at all times
What Halls can offer you!
- Good hourly rates and flexible hours
- Career stability and the opportunity to develop within a growing company!
- The opportunity to work with a talented supportive team
- The opportunity to join the Halls Group Southern Cross Plan
- A safety focused environment- all appropriate PPE provided
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a fast-growing transport companyspecialisingin refrigerated transport and logistics. We're well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service.
Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to service our customers and 'deliver the goods'.
If you think this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to hear from you!