Key Account Administrator East Tamaki
FASTENING NEW ZEALAND'S TOMORROW
EDL Fasteners NZ is a market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners. We are famous for 'Holding It Together' for New Zealand within the Industrial, Construction, and Engineering space since 1974.
We have a great opportunity for a Key Account Administrator extraordinaire to join our CPS Systems Team. As the Key Account Administrator, you will be responsible for the organisation, setup, and administration of our unique on-site inventory solution packages specifically designed for large volume user customers. Highly organized, confident and at ease collaborating with various divisions you will have no problems in ensuring customer orders, quotations, stock replenishments, and installations are completed in a timely manner.
To succeed in this role, you will have
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Well presented, friendly, helpful outgoing disposition
- Excellent communication / people / customer service skills
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office software suite
- Industrial product, engineering background knowledge, and or experience would be advantageous
- A clean driver's licence
- A great attitude, sense of humor and can adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
What's in it for YOU?
- Join a supportive and collaborative team
- Be part of a growing global organisation with a family atmosphere
- Career pathways we aim to promote from within
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
If you are reliable and hardworking with a positive 'Can Do' attitude,