Primary role includes these activities
- Co-ordinates fleet service runs within territory.
- Co-ordinates service on all forecourts.
- Contributes to the daily sales targets
- Ensure Bridgestone is honouring its contractual responsibilities with each customer.
- Advise customers on tyre management systems and practises that may benefit his or her company.
- Ensure Bridgestone staff are operating safely.
- Manage the GPS operation for service vehicles and controls the maintenance of equipment and company vehicles
- Identify and make recommendations for staff training needs.
- Ensures all job cards/paper work is filled to meet company standards and policy
- Report on market and customer trends and needs for B Solution.
- Advise Store Manager or CTM of account opportunities requiring further work.
- Carry out other duties as required by Store Manager/Support Manager from time to time.
Monitors and assists with stock, equipment and vehicle control
- Co-ordinate all fleet runs and customer fleet work to optimise the use of time and personnel in the most efficient manner.
- Use GPS management system to co-ordinate and report on the activities of the staff to improve productivity, reduce costs and ensure the safety of staff and third parties.
- Ensure all job cards are completed fully with all necessary information to meet Keystone requirement.
- Perform fleet truck inspections monthly to ensure all vehicles and equipment are maintained to a high standard and that all relevant equipment is present and in good working order.
Code A: (Must have)
- Good level of fitness required
- An interest in mechanical work and customer service work
- Experience working with motor vehicles and good mechanical skills
- Interest in practical or manual work with an aptitude for technical specifications.
- Effective teamwork and cooperation skills, with good communication skills
- Ability to complete Company training modules as part of the Bridgestone NZ Limited requirements
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you