- Existing customer base with a well-established global company
- Full Training provided
- Great work environment with supportive management
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to develop or kick start your sales career selling our extensive consumable product range. This role will give you the freedom to work autonomously where you can determine your own success.
About the company:
The Wurth Group is a world market leaderin its core business: the trade of assembly and fastening material.
Wurth was founded in 1945 by Adolf Wurth inGermany andremains a family business, currently led by his son Reinhold Wurth.
In New Zealand we are celebrating 33 years of delivering excellent service and continuous growth of sales from our wide range of uniquely branded, high quality products. Wurth NZ has approximately 180 full time employees with 140 Sales Representative on the road, visiting over 20,000 customers nationwide.
We consider the sales force to be of crucial importance on our operations as we provide top quality service to match our top quality products. Therefore we are passionate about the training and development of our sales staff as our aim is to build a long-term relationship with you.
- A strong desire to build a long-term successful sales career
- A passion to build strong customer relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- A love of Sales
Our sales approach is about building strong customer relationships by visiting our existing customers regularly, introducing them to our high quality products and systems, whilst actively growing and developing new business.
About the role:
- An established active customer base to look after
- Full training including attending our national Training Academy
- Ongoing training and development opportunities in sales techniques, product and systems
- A fully maintained car with provision for personal use also
- iPad and iPhone
- Base retainer with bonus and commission opportunities
If you are committed to building a long-term career with a successful global leader, apply now. Please include your CV.
Candidates must have legal right to work in New Zealand, satisfactory criminal record check and a Restricted or Full current driver's license.