The Finance Systems Analyst reports directly to the Financial Reporting Manager. The finance team provide a professional service that has evolved beyond financial transaction processing.
In this role you will be analysing, providing information and reports utilising systems so you can be a pro-active business partner working with operational managers throughout the variety of successful business units in SGS NZ.
- Provide information systems support to assist in improving integrating system performance and information, reporting and analytics to help achieve business goals.
- Be the go-to person and liaison as the NZ Co-ordinator with our Global Business Services and IT team to help resolve information technology queries and provide solutions.
- Be the business interface with Global Business Services on matters associated with procurement and supplier management.
- Assist the team in financial planning and administration activities including treasury, taxation, and working capital.
- Undertake the role of quality control and ensure Quality Management Systems with our new and existing financial systems.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or information technology is essential.
- It would be desirable to have working experience with Oracle or SAP systems.
This role would suit someone who thrives on a challenge, can quickly learn systems, add fresh ideas and fits in well working with an experienced team and supportive manager.
There is variety to this role with a mixture of IT and finance knowledge needed. Training will be provided with potential to grow your career while working in a global company.
Applicants for this position need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.