Reporting into the GM TWG Business, your key objective as Sector Sales Manager will be to lead the growth in commercial sales & revenue streams for specific sectors. You will directly manage a team of 8 high-performing, commercially-minded Sales Managers with an indirect reporting line of over 30 team members who are specialists in their field of expertise.
A snapshot of the role will see you:
- Developing & executing the TWG Business strategy
- Identifying, developing and growing opportunities for TWG Business within the NZ market
- Coaching & mentoring the team to enhance their capabilities to deliver a great experience to our customers
- Driving a high performance culture
- Approach, implementation & broader strategic planning
We are looking for an active Sales Manager who has a passion for success and who shows a commitment to their team and the business. The pace of this role is fast and complex dealing with multiple brands and stakeholders, therefore, to truly succeed in this role, you will need to be highly resilient and have both excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Innate leadership abilities are essential, and through your extensive leadership experience; you will be required to manage the complexities & changes of a high-performance environment, all while driving the wider team engagement.
If you can hit the ground running and deliver our key requirements, within one of the biggest businesses in New Zealand, apply today.