AFFCO Rangiuru are seeking a detail-oriented and highly organised person to fulfil the role of Logistics / Inventory Controller. Preferably you will have previous experience in the meat processing industry or a similar field as the job will involve some hands-on work with a variety of products.
You will be responsible for the coolstore’s inventory movement and records from production to finished product and dispatch including inbound, outbound and reverse logistics.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following to the role:
- Solid administration skills with at least intermediate level proficiency in excel and word.
- Previous experience with database systems, preferably Oracle, or similar.
- Previous experience with inventory control would be extremely advantageous.
- A great phone manner and experience in dealing with contractors.
- Highly organised and systematic with excellent record-keeping abilities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and enthusiastic personality.
Applicants must hold a valid residency class visa or be citizens of New Zealand.